Thursday, November 7, 2013

CUP OF TEA


It is 8 o’clock in the morning and I am having my cup of tea. I usually do not write in the morning but I just felt something that is why I am struggling with this key board right now. I made an undoubtedly nice tea with Adrak and Ilaichi in it but there is no fun in holding just one cup alone. This time made me think that how worthless a life becomes when u are all alone. All the enjoyment, all the luxuries becomes nothing but waste. There was a time (not long ago, only 3 years back), when I hated marriage and more than that I was very much afraid of it. But now I believe that I should be unite with someone on priority. Although that someone has been chosen and she is all set to go; just like me. But in this country things are not that easy, these are quite messed up. I just hope to resolve all such issues as soon as possible so that I can unite with my match and I won’t be having this cup of tea alone.

No comments: