Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pushker....just write anything!!!


This has become my usual practice to write the blog when I get upset or feel low, when I have so much in my mind but nothing to speak, when I do not want to say anything but except others to understand. I do this many times, I think of a lot of things to write about but when I open this blog, I go blank. But today I have to write something and the reason being someone’s push that “Pushker!! You have to write something today in your blog”. I made an unsaid promise to her that I will follow whatever she will say. So....starting with the things happening around me, Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi are top news and both of them had their rallies same day. My joining leaves came to an end today. I visited Hardoi only to see her, rest of the leaves went useless. Tomorrow is a working day and I am very afraid about what will happen tomorrow. I don’t know when I got this habit of being tensed about small things at work. Because of this habit my leaves were total waste as I could not enjoy at all. Seeing her was the only part of this week I am happy about. Moving on....Diwali is just one week away and I can very much feel the festiveness around me. I was also checking out online shopping sites like ebay, flipkart and also the buying and selling sites like OLX and Quickker. Actually I always want to change my mobile phone but I always drop the idea because I get very confused about which phone to buy. Some time I feel like selling my Bike on OLX (Its a Royal Enfield Classic 350 CC). I won’t sell it but I have to sell a few things i.e. Guitar, Computer Monitor. I guess buying and selling is not that easy for me.
About my reading habit, let me tell you that I always want to be an author. I believe to be an author one must read a lot. Currently I have 5 to 6 half read books, I make many efforts to read and finish them, but that doesn’t interest me. I don’t even know that why I want to become an author. Sometimes I enjoy cooking, but when there is no one around who admire this skill or who is a foody, it is very difficult to keep cooking for hobby. Actually I always needed that “PUSH”. In simple words, I am not a self motivated person. This doesn’t mean that I am not a performer; I just need someone to push me forward.
I know it is very negative and depressing kind of content what I am writing but right now this is the only thing what is coming out of this mind and if some one dares to read my blog, he/she must bear this.

No comments: