Sunday, September 9, 2012

how to get rid of FB

Like all the other times..i forgot what i actually turned on the computer for, and now it is just Face book i am into. There are posts, messages, people on chat and so many pictures which somehow make me feel inferior or depressed. I feel that people are enjoying their life at full when i am scratching my head to figure out what i    really want to do to feel better.
One of my old friend turned professional photographer, another is studying overseas and one is hanging out with friends. Oh God why all of it making me feel kind of deprived? I know FB is not the one to be blamed but me. Its like I can make it by myself, its like I need someone to make it right.
Alright first let me sign out from my FB account, i have to make an excuse to the friends on the chat. This happens all the time u know. I turn of the computer for some other piece of work but as an obvious command my hand turn on the FB all of a sudden. Only if i get lucky i don't find any of my friend on chat and  bounce back very soon but often i find some of them hanging out there in my chat box and there starts the sequence of unworthy and unimportant chat sessions.
And u know what i feel, this is not only my problem. Many of my friends have complained me the same way what i am telling you right now. I know the inventor has not made if for this only. Even my brother told me this several times to make good use of it but this is me whom he use to tell this. I am with no hope in this case.
Some times i think of  erasing my FB profile but this will me me almost invisible to the world. I can't do this because i know that this is my only gateway to the other world. So its better to live with it and learn the better way of life.   

No comments: